Mobile Application Development (ANDROID) application development has been flourished these days with over $30 billion of market share. According to IDC, the global share of Android in Smart phones is going to peak in 2015!
The future clearly lies in Mobile Apps when industry will absorb thousand of android application developer to develop small to large android application .This course will build your first stair to develop a complete mobile app that will comply industry standard.
The Mobile Application Development (ANDROID) overview course is designed to give you a standard level overview of Android as a development platform. It is a gentle introduction to what the Android operating system is, how we got here, what makes it fundamentally different than any other platform, and how to take advantage of its uniqueness. Android Overview is designed for both technical managers seeking a high-level understanding of the platform as well as developers warming up for a deep dive into programming for Android.
Goals of this training:
The goal of Android App Development Training course is to provide developers easy and complete understanding of the Mobile Application Development (ANDROID) with our class room training. This course provides a series of sessions & Lab Assignments which introduce and explain Android features that are used to code, debug and deploy Mobile Applications.
Build in career in Android Application Development.
Work as an “ANDROID DEVELOPER” in national & International platform.
Develop apps individually.
Working with SQLite Database.
Deploy of app to google play store.
Explore Java programming language.
There is no prerequisite for this course. You will be learning as seemed to be a new comer in this platform.
- Android Overview
- Java Basic (Data Types & Variables)
- Java Basic (Access Modifier, Operators, Conditional Statements & Scanner)
- Java Basic (LOOP Control)
- Java Basic (Array)
- Java Basic (OOP Basics-Class & Object)
- Java Basic (OOP Basics-Metho Overrriding and overloading)
- Java (Object Oriented Programming-OOP, Inheritance)
- Java (Object Oriented Programming-OOP, Polymorphism)
- Java (Object Oriented Programming-OOP, Encapsulation)
- Java (Project Using OOP & Review Class)
- Android Framework Overview
- Android Activity with Life Cycle
- Android Material Design (Material Theme)
- Android Material Design (Toolbar/Appbar)
- Android Material Design (ICON in Toolbar/Appbar & Color Palette)
- Android Layout
- Android Relative Layout
- Android Frame Layout
- Android Intent & UI Design (Basic)
- Android Intent & UI Design (Advanced)
- Android Intent & UI Design-2 (Advanced)
- Android List View
- Android Custom List View
- Navigation Drawer
- Android Audio & Video Player
- Android SQLite Database (CRUD Format)
- Android Generated Signed APK
- a) An Overview of Android Apps Development.
b) Why you learn this?
c) Who is your customer?
d) Demand of android apps in marketplace.
e) Which technology we are used in training?
f) Configure your computer for setting the android development.
g) Set up the environment for development of android.
- a) Data Types in JAVA.
b) Create “Hello World” application in JAVA.
c) JAVA Data Types (int, double, float, long, short, byte, char).
d) What is Variables? How to variable declare? Types of Variables.
e) Solve 5 problems.
- a) Previous class’s problem solves.
b) JAVA Access Modifier (Public, Private, Protected & Default).
c) User Input via Keyboard (Using Scanner Class).
d) JAVA Basic Operators (Arithmetic Operators, Relational Operators, Logical Operators & Assignments Operators).
e) Conditional Statement (IF-ELSE & Nested IF-ELSE).
f) Switch Case Examples.
g) Solve 5 Problems.
- a) Previous class’s problem solves.
b) LOOP Control (For Loop, While Loop, Do-While Loop).
c) 5 Problem solved.
- a) What is Object Oriented Programming (OOP)?
b) What is Object?
c) What is Class?
d) What are the differences of Object & Class?
e) How to create a class & object?
f) How to create a class’s object?
- a) How to create a method?
b) How to call a method in a class?
c) Method Overriding & Method Overloading.
- a) What is Inheritance?
b) Details concepts of Inheritance with example.
- a) What is Polymorphism?
b) Details concepts of polymorphism with example.
- a) What is Encapsulation?
b) Details concepts of Encapsulation with example.
- a) Introduction to Android Framework.
b) Android SDK Overview.
c) Knowledge about Project Organization, Manifest.xml, Resource directories.
d) Create a “Hello World” application.
e) Create Emulator (Genymotion/Built In).
- a) Introduction to Android Activity.
b) Describe about Android Activity Life Cycle.
- a) What is Material Theme?
b) Why we use it?
c) How to use Material Theme.
d) Knowledge about “Maintain Compatibility”.
- a) What is Toolbar/Appbar?
b) Working to In Built Toolbar.
c) How to create a “Custom Toolbar”?
- a) Am I set an Item in Toolbar/Appbar?
b) How to include item in Toolbar/Appbar?
c) How to dynamic the Item of Toolbar/Appbar?
d) Material Color Palette (Color Primary Dark, Color Primary, Text Color Primary, Window Background).
- a) Linear Layout (Horizontal) with example.
b) Linear Layout (Vertical) with example.
- a) Relative Layout with example.
b) Table Layout with example.
- a) Button, Text View (Edit Text & Plain Text.
b) Image View, Scroll View.
c) Knowledge about “Intent” Class.
d) Knowledge about “Click Event Listener”.
e) Screen Sizes & Orientation.
f) Knowledge to create a fixed design for all screens.
- a) Option Menu, Radio Group & Radio Button.
b) Check Box, Image Button
c) Progress Bar
- a) Alert Dialog, Spinner
b) How to create a Web in apps within 5 minutes using Web View.
- a) Data Show in List View (Process-1)
b) Data Show in List View (Process-2)
- a) Custom List view dynamic design with click event listener.
- a) Create Navigation Drawer.
- a) Create audio & video player.
- a) Introduction to SQLite Database.
b) Database Create, Open & close.
c) Working with CREATE, READ/INSERT, UPDATE & DELETE
- a) What is APK?
b) How to create a Generated Signed APK.
c) How to publish in market an app.